EMS has an experienced consltancy team that can help your business to develop, implement and maintain your Environmental Management System, whether you are starting to prepare your system or it is already certified. We help small and large companies wishing to manage their environmental risks by developing accredited and bespoke systems.
We work with companies to certify their environmental management systems to ISO14001:2004, ISO14001:2015 or BS80555 to demonstrate assurance that they are committed to continuous environmental improvement and protecting the environment.
This service can include:
- A gap analysis to determine the current status of policies and procedures
- An action plan to fill the gaps for a successful Environmental Management System
- An initial Environmental Review of operations and activities to identify areas of non-compliance and risk
- Implement and maintain an Environmental Management System to a recognised standard
- Develop relevant environmental policies, procedures and documents
- Create and maintain aspects and impacts and legal compliance registers
- Audit your Environmental Management System to ensure it is implemented and complies with the relevant standard
- Transition your system to ISO 14001:2015