To operate legally in the United Kingdom, many businesses require environmental permits and exemptions. EMS can assist and support your business in the identification of a permit requirement and help you to prepare and apply for the appropriate permit, licence or exemption.
This service applies to:
- Environmental Permit applications
- Environmental Permit transfers
- Environmental Permit variations
- Environmental Permit surrenders
- Environmental Exemption registering
- Trade Effluent Consent applications
This service can include:
- Identifying required permits, licences or exemptions for your activities and processes
- Preparing and submitting application forms and supporting documentation
- Liaising with the Environment Agency (EA) or regulatory authority on your behalf
- Attending site meetings with the regulatory body
- Collating and producing a site condition report
- Preparing documentation and procedures to support your application
- H1 risk assessments
- Odour Management Plans
- Environment Agency Pollution Inventory Reporting
What our clients say
"Environmental Monitoring Solutions provided Woolley Brothers with assistance when applying for our environmental permit. The EMS consultancy staff were fantastic and the service that we received was second to none. I would recommend Environmental Monitoring Solutions for all environmental issues and consutlancy. Their support and knowledge was priceless."
Darren Hale, Technical Manager - Woolley Brothers Wholesale Meats Ltd.