Desktop Review of Data Room
During the due diligence process, a review of relevant vendor-supplied information via the electronic data room will be undertaken.
- A review of relevant vendor-supplied information
- Covering business activities, products and services
- Gain an understanding of environment issues
- For both disclosed and potential issues
- Be informed of any potential risks
- Confirmation of legal and financial implications
Our experienced expert will analyse:
- General information on the business activities, products or services – to facilitate an improved understanding of potential environmental effects
- Disclosed information on any environmental issues
- Financial provisions – to confirm previous budgetary allowances for environmental capital expenditure, and future projections for any identified environmental issues
- Relevant contractual arrangements, particularly lease agreements (depending on the nature of the business) in conjunction with legal advisors – to confirm potential exposure on environmental liabilities
- Proposed SPA provisions, including environmental indemnities, warranties and disclosures, where necessary
A full review of this information will ensure that you are fully informed regarding any disclosed or potential environmental issues and the possible legal and financial implications.
Related Case Studies
Accreditations & Awards
Fortnightly Bulletin - 26th April
Our fortnightly bulletin provides you with news articles, legal updates, key dates and webinars from the environmental sector.