Desktop Review of Data Room
During the due diligence process, a review of relevant vendor-supplied information via the electronic data room will be undertaken.
- A review of relevant vendor-supplied information
- Covering business activities, products and services
- Gain an understanding of environment issues
- For both disclosed and potential issues
- Be informed of any potential risks
- Confirmation of legal and financial implications
Our experienced expert will analyse:
- General information on the business activities, products or services – to facilitate an improved understanding of potential environmental effects
- Disclosed information on any environmental issues
- Financial provisions – to confirm previous budgetary allowances for environmental capital expenditure, and future projections for any identified environmental issues
- Relevant contractual arrangements, particularly lease agreements (depending on the nature of the business) in conjunction with legal advisors – to confirm potential exposure on environmental liabilities
- Proposed SPA provisions, including environmental indemnities, warranties and disclosures, where necessary
A full review of this information will ensure that you are fully informed regarding any disclosed or potential environmental issues and the possible legal and financial implications.
Related Case Studies
Accreditations & Awards
MCPD Flow Diagram
Updated permitting requirements are still being overlooked by many businesses across the UK, potentially putting them at risk of prosecution by the regulators. Do you know whether you need to comply? Use our handy tool below to see if you need a permit.
National Marine Week 2021
The 24th of July to the 8th of August is “National Marine Week” and aims to encourage us to celebrate our seaside wildlife. In celebration of our marine life, local events are taking place along the UK's coast such as rock-pooling, snorkelling and even dolphin surveys, detailed on The Wildlife Trusts' website.