A noise assessment is often required to support a planning application or permit application.
- Support a permit application
- Measure noise generated by works on a site
- Support a planning application
- Show the effect of noise generated by proposed works
- Complete expert service
- Liaison and noise mitigating recommendations
It is used to measure the existing noise levels on a proposed site, or the effect of noise generated by proposed works on a site.
Our complete service includes a consultant to liaise with the regulatory body on your behalf, plus recommended actions for noise mitigating measures where required.
Related Case Studies
Accreditations & Awards
Have yourself an even more conscious little Christmas
This year we are expanding on last year's festive blog and suggesting other ways you can be even more conscious than last year.