A noise assessment is often required to support a planning application or permit application.
- Support a permit application
- Measure noise generated by works on a site
- Support a planning application
- Show the effect of noise generated by proposed works
- Complete expert service
- Liaison and noise mitigating recommendations
It is used to measure the existing noise levels on a proposed site, or the effect of noise generated by proposed works on a site.
Our complete service includes a consultant to liaise with the regulatory body on your behalf, plus recommended actions for noise mitigating measures where required.
Related Case Studies
Accreditations & Awards
EMS Announce Exciting New Partnership with Dust Monitoring Specialists Sintrol
EMS is delighted to announce an exciting new partnership with one of the world’s largest dust monitor manufacturers, Sintrol.