Auburn Systems U3200 Indicative Particulate Monitor
- Real time level measurement displayed on an easy to read LED screen
- Advanced operating system for continuous indicative monitoring
- Cost effective indicative monitoring
- Economical bag burst detection
- Easy to configure alarms help you to stay alert to consent breaches
- Superior technology at an economical cost
- Numerical LED display showing real time particulate level
- Superior signal filtering for stable emissions monitoring
The U3200 is intended for tracking baseline emissions and to respond to abnormal dust leakage from a bag or filter burst.
The U3200 makes it easy for you to maintain compliance and stay alert of threshold breaches by providing two programmable warning indicators. The independent relay outputs mean you can programme these levels to trigger at thresholds specific to your application. Similar to other products in the Auburn Systems family, the U3200 can be specified with a number of probe lengths to suit a range of duct sizes.
Related Case Studies
Aerobic and Anaerobic Digestion
This week’s blog will focus on two technological approaches to managing food waste in line with the waste hierarchy: aerobic and anaerobic digestion.
Auburn Systems U3300 CEMS Particulate Monitor
A versatile CEMS particulate monitor intended for single and multiple point monitoring applications.
Auburn Systems U3600 Quantitative Particulate Monitoring System
Designed for real time emissions and compliance monitoring applications.