Auburn Systems U3400 CEMS Particulate Monitor
- Cost effective particulate monitor ideal for single and multiple point emissions monitoring
- Versatile monitor available as integral and remote units for high temperature applications
- Award winning technology
- Superior signal filtering for indicative and quantitative measurement
- Automatic probe contamination check
- Superior signal filtering for stable emissions monitoring
Unlike other particulate monitors, the U3400 is available in both integral and remote models making it suitable for both low temperature and high temperature monitoring applications. The remote model separates and protects important electrical components from hazardous environments.
The U3400 is designed for integration into your existing plant network systems, eDAS or other control devices. The U3400 is also equipped with an automatic probe contamination check system which alerts you to the build-up of any contaminants on the surface of the probe.
Related Case Studies
Aerobic and Anaerobic Digestion
This week’s blog will focus on two technological approaches to managing food waste in line with the waste hierarchy: aerobic and anaerobic digestion.
Auburn U3600 QAL1 TUV MCERTS Particulate Monitoring System
Ideal for dust collector compliance and maintenance applications. Certified to Air Quality standard EN 15267 -1 by both TÜV and MCERTS.
Auburn Systems U3600 Quantitative Particulate Monitoring System
Designed for real time emissions and compliance monitoring applications.