Hach BL9000 Bubbler Level Sensor
- Robust, reliable flow measurement even in challenging conditions
- Delivers level measurements you can trust
- Designed to be used alongside the Hach Fl1500 flow logger
- Easy to use, requiring minimal programming
- Requires minimal maintenance and calibration
- Purging function keeps line free from blockage
The Hach BL9000 Bubbler Level Sensor has been built to deal with harsh conditions. The BL9000 is able to deliver accurate and reliable flow measurements, even where there are environmental challenges such as steam, foam, high temperatures and reverse flow.
The BL9000 requires minimal maintenance and calibration. The line is kept free of clogs and debris through the sensor’s purging function.
As the bubbler level sensor has been designed for specific use with the Hach FL1500, it requires minimal programming. The intuitive user interface on the flow logger provides step-by-step guidance, making programming simple.
Water temperature does not affect the readings and this piece of equipment excels in exposed areas where tube replacements may be required.
Related Case Studies
KATflow 170 Fixed Site ATEX Clamp-On Flow Meter
An explosion-proof flow meter designed for fixed site applications.
Siemens LUT400 MCERTS Ultrasonic Flow Meter
An MCERTS ultrasonic flow meter ideal for wastewater and industrial monitoring applications.