- Complete odour monitoring solution
- Provides accurate, real-time data
- Cost-effective solution with a compact, lightweight design
- Requires no infrastructure changes and minimum space occupancy
- Lite, Smart and Pro options to suit your monitoring needs
- Energy efficient and solar power ready
The OdourSonde™ is a complete odour monitoring solution designed to detect and measure the concentration of odourful gases. Monitored gases include, Ammonia (NH3), Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S), Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOCs), Methane (CH4), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Nitric Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) and Formaldehyde (CH2O).
This contemporary solution allows you to monitor emissions of offensive odours into the environment, provide efficient odour management treatment and effectively optimise processes.
The OdourSonde™ is an ideal choice for a range of applications. Examples include:
- Landfill sites;
- Wastewater treatment facilities;
- Fertilisers and paper-pulp industries;
- Smart city infrastructure;
- Soil treatment sites.
The compact design of the OdourSonde™ means that it requires minimum space and can be easily integrated into existing infrastructure. Wireless data transfer makes this instrument ideal for applications such as landfill sites and wastewater treatment plants.
Robust design makes the OdourSonde™ water-resistant and weatherproof, while the tough enclosure ensures the equipment is tamperproof.
The OdourSonde™ can be paired with an integrated solar panel to provide its own independent energy source.
The OdourSonde™ is available in 3 different models to meet your monitoring needs; Lite, Smart and Pro.
Related Case Studies
Designed for ambient applications, the AirSonde will monitor key parameters such as particulate, air quality, radiation, noise and environmental gases.
Osiris: MCERTS Portable and Semi-Permanent Monitor
A general purpose dust monitor designed for portable use and semi-permanent installations.