Sintrol DUMO Ambient Air Dust Monitor
- EX models (IECEx and ATEX) available
- Robust design for monitoring in rugged industrial environments
- Two user-adjustable independent alarm relays
- Reliable and user-friendly
- Fast response time
The Sintrol DUMO is a continuous dust monitor for trend monitoring in ambient air environments. The DUMO has a high sensitivity to total suspended particles, making it a powerful tool for measuring dust concentrations in industrial environments.
Sintrol’s unique and sensitive Inductive Electrification Technology provides accurate monitoring results and its design makes it robust and tolerant for use in industrial environments.
The DUMO can be installed anywhere in your production process where determination of dust levels is critical or informative. It has a 4-20mA signal which can be easily integrated into your existing systems and two user-adjustable independent alarm relays to alert you to potential breaches.
The auto-setup function provides a simple, user-friendly set-up.
- Early detection of dust leaks
- Workplace dust monitoring
- Equipment and worker protection
- Supports good housekeeping practice
- Hazardous location supervision
Related Case Studies
Topas: MCERTS Fixed Station Monitor
A fixed station monitor intended for long term ambient dust measurements.
A complete odour monitoring solution designed to detect and measure the concentration of odourful gases.