JES-360 Gas Sampling Probe for Pre-Filter Back Flush
A reliable and accurate gas sampling probe with integrated pre-filter back flush.Full product information
- Convenient filter replacement with tool-free element change, for easy maintenance and efficient cleaning.
- Integrated pre-filter back flush mechanism for accurate sampling
The JCT JES-360 Gas Sampling Probe provides accuracy and improved reliability in your gas analysis. It has an integrated pre-filter back flush mechanism that automatically clears the pre-filter, which ensures consistent gas flow rates and accurate sampling. This innovative system also significantly reduces maintenance efforts.
The JES-360 Gas Sampling Probe is heated up to 315°C which makes it ideal for NH3 analysers and the backflush mechanism makes it ideal for raw gas monitoring. The JES-360 is built with durable materials and is able to withstand challenging environments.
- Representative continuous gas sampling in processes containing high dust and humidity
- Extractive gas analysis
- Emission (CEMS) and process monitoring
- Removal of dust from the sample gas
Related Case Study
Fortnightly Bulletin - 12th February 2024
Amazon has announced that it has signed a Corporate Power Purchase Agreement (CPPA) with ENGIE, regarding Ocean Winds’ Moray West offshore wind farm in Scotland.
JH3E, JH3ER and JH3EX
A heated sample line designed to maintain optimal sample integrity during gas sample process.
JES-301L Gas Sampling Probe
A versatile heated gas sampling probe that reliably removes dust particles from sample gas to stop heated lines becoming blocked.