Chemiluminescence detection technology measures NO, or NO/NO 2 /NO x concentrations all in one analyser.Full product information
- Versatile combustion and NOx emissions monitoring solution
- Fast response time
- Unrivalled performance
- Obtain accurate readings with high repeatability
- Easy to install and low operational requirements
- Non-depleting light-based measurement and electronic flow control keeps costs low
The SERVOPRO NOx gas analyser uses Chemiluminescence detection technology to measure NO, or NO/NO2/NOx concentrations all in one analyser.
This versatile analyser is perfect for continuous monitoring of ambient air or of industrial stationary source emissions. The SERVOPRO NOx response time is also fast enough to be used in emissions testing in engines and vehicles.
Easy to use with automatic calibration and full scale auto ranging, this gas analyser can be calibrated for four measurement ranges (from ultra-low to high ppm) and is easy to install and operate.
- Continuous emissions monitoring (CEMs)
- Ambient air monitoring
- Scrubber efficiency
- Combustion efficiency
- Turbine/generator feedback control
- Process gas analysis
- Vehicle emissions
- Engine testing
- SCR/SNCR feedback control
Related Case Studies
Fortnightly Bulletin - 19th October 2020
Our fortnightly bulletin provides you with news and updates from the environment industry
Fuji Electric ZPA Multigas Analyser
A multigas analyser that enables accurate and continuous measurement of the concentration of up to 5 different components within a sample gas.
SERVOPRO 4900 Multigas
A high-specification, digital continuous emissions analyser. The system provides you with a complete monitoring solution for flue gas analysis.