- Precise, reliable measurement of ultra-low SO2
- Ideal for CEMS and ambient air monitoring
- Easily integrated with existing systems
- Reliable, robust data sets
- Simple set-up and calibration
- Remote operation reduces on-site maintenance
The Servopro SO2 delivers precise measurement of sulphur dioxide in ambient air using proven pulsed UV Fluorescent technology. This analyser is ideal for industrial applications that require ultra-low emissions monitoring of sulphur dioxide.
The Servopro SO2 has been designed to easily slot into rack mounted systems to easily integrate with existing emissions monitoring systems. The slide design means that accessing the internal components is simple and remote operation is possible through RS232 and optional TCP/IP, reducing on-site maintenance.
A large keypad and intuitive menu make set-up and calibration straightforward. An instant-response lighting system means that the operational status of the analyser can be identified at a glance.
- Continuous emissions monitoring (CEMs)
- Ambient air monitoring
Related Case Studies
SERVOPRO 4900 Multigas
A high-specification, digital continuous emissions analyser. The system provides you with a complete monitoring solution for flue gas analysis.
SERVOTOUGH FluegasExact 2700
An advanced analyser for high temperature measurement of O2 and combustibles.