Durag D-R 300 MCERTS Scattered Light Continuous Emissions Monitor
- MCERTS Accredited to help you stay compliant with current Environment Agency standards
- Instant access to parameter readings
- Live readings displayed through the onboard display
- The D-R 300 is installed externally to the particle flow
- MCERTS accreditation
- Measurement range: <1mg/m3 – 300mg/m3
- Hermetically sealed
- Back scattering measurement principle
The Durag D-R 300 is a scattered light continuous emissions monitor designed for applications such as fine dust process measurement, waste incineration and stack emissions monitoring.
The D-R 300 employs a non-contact, light based technology to provide continuous emissions measurements. This unit is hermetically sealed, and MCERTS accredited to guarantee superior performance. The device also features a local control panel that provides a direct output of all measurement parameters.
Related Case Studies
Aerobic and Anaerobic Digestion
This week’s blog will focus on two technological approaches to managing food waste in line with the waste hierarchy: aerobic and anaerobic digestion.
Auburn Systems U3200 Integral Particulate Detector
An advanced and economical particulate detector for dust collector compliance, maintenance, and process applications.
Durag D-R 320 MCERTS Scattered Light Continuous Emissions Monitor
A scattered light continuous emissions monitor designed for monitoring small to medium dust concentrations.