Durag D-R 300 MCERTS Scattered Light Continuous Emissions Monitor
A scattered light continuous emissions monitor design for applications in dust process measurement.Full product information
- MCERTS Accredited to help you stay compliant with current Environment Agency standards
- Instant access to parameter readings
- Live readings displayed through the onboard display
- The D-R 300 is installed externally to the particle flow
- MCERTS accreditation
- Measurement range: <1mg/m3 – 300mg/m3
- Hermetically sealed
- Back scattering measurement principle
The Durag D-R 300 is a scattered light continuous emissions monitor designed for applications such as fine dust process measurement, waste incineration and stack emissions monitoring.
The D-R 300 employs a non-contact, light based technology to provide continuous emissions measurements. This unit is hermetically sealed, and MCERTS accredited to guarantee superior performance. The device also features a local control panel that provides a direct output of all measurement parameters.
Related Case Studies
The Sintrol E-SPY is a probe-based dust monitor that uses state-of-the-art technology to optimise the performance of an ESP .
Sintrol S201 Dust Guard
The Sintrol S201 Dust Guard allows you to easily identify bag leaks and recognise filter deterioration.