A planning application can feel like a daunting prospect, but EMS’s team of experienced consultants can guide you through the process, to ensure there is no delay in your business development.
- Expert guidance every step of the way
- Stay informed about the assessments required to support your application
- A full liaison service to ensure no delays
- Established relationships with relevant local authorities
- Reduce potential delays
- Your business continues to develop in your time scales
You’ll usually need to submit an application for planning permission if you want to:
- Build something new
- Make a major change to your building, such as an extension
- Change the use of your building
With the help of an expert EMS consultant, your organisation can apply to the relevant local planning authority for planning permission. All planning applications are required to be submitted on a standard form and can be submitted either online or by post. Your consultant will ensure your proposal is comprehensively completed prior to application, and that your submission contains all the required supporting documentation.
Our planning application service also includes liaison with the relevant local authority to discover if an Environmental Impact Assessment is required, or if other assessments regarding odour, ecology and noise are also mandatory. If this is the case, your EMS consultant can carry these out for you, ensuring they meet all the objectives and suitably support your planning application.
Related Case Studies
Accreditations & Awards
Carbon Emissions: Greenhouse Gas Reporting
Our final blog post in our carbon emissions series. This week we are talking about Greenhouse gas reporting.