AirSonde™ Air Quality MonitorNot currently available
Real-time ambient pollution monitor providing key measurements for air quality, dust and noise. The AirSonde™ provides high resolution data for public health, environmental impact, and worker safety investigations.Full product information
- Measure multiple human health pollutants simultaneously, in real-time
- Stay informed with online data access and threshold alerts
- Remove siting issues with low power solar panel configurations
- Integrate seamlessly with multiple communication options – Smart city ready
- Create a complete investigation tool with option external meteorological sensors
The AirSonde™ is a complete air quality monitoring solution that provides real-time data access, reporting and alerts.
Long-term exposure to poor air quality is a major contributor to many health conditions such as lung cancer, cardiovascular disease, and dementia. Public Health England estimate that long term exposure to man-made pollution has an annual effect equivalent to 36,000 deaths within the UK.
Continuous monitoring provides you with the information to make proper and informed decisions about air quality:
- Understand your impact on the local area and ensure compliance with permit requirements
- Ensure your workers are not exposed to pollutants that have long-term or short-term exposure effects
- Study the spatial variation of air quality across an urban environment and the anthropogenic sources that impact upon it
- Review and demonstrate the effectiveness of air quality improvement measures, such as traffic adjustments, filtration, green infrastructure or building design.
The AirSonde™ provides real-time measurements for key air quality and nuisance parameters including:
- Gases – Nitrogen Dioxide, Nitric Oxide, Ozone, Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, Sulphur Dioxide & Hydrogen Sulphide
- Particulate Matter – PM10 & PM2.5
- Noise & Light Pollution
- Wind Speed & Direction
Due to the range of data communication protocols there are very few limitations to siting the instrument. All instrument come GSM enable for remote data access and API availability. While options such as LORA, Wifi, NB-Iot and LTE ensure that more sophisticated integration with other systems is possible.
The AirSonde™ is available in several configurations making it an ideal choice for smart cities, air quality consultants, traffic studies, workplace exposure monitoring and facilities management. Our EMS advisors will help choose the right configuration to meet your requirements and objects. We can provide short/long term rentals, fully serviced maintenance contracts, installation, and removal to help support your project as best possible.
|Particulate Matter||0 – 999 µg/m3|
|CO2||Carbon Dioxide||Upto 5000ppm|
|CO||Carbon Monoxide||0 -1000 ppm|
|NO||Nitric Oxide||0-20 ppm|
|NO2||Nitrogen Dioxide||0-20 ppm|
|SO2||Sulphur Dioxide||0-20 ppm|
|H2S||Hydrogen Sulphide||0-100 ppm|
|Noise||L min, L max & L eq||Upto 140 dB|
|Light||Light Intensity||Upto 1,000,000 Lux|
|UV||UV Radiation (0-12 UVI)||0.1- 1,000,000 uW/cm2|
|Temp||Temperature||-20 + 85 °C|
|Hum||Humidity||Up to 100% Rh|
|Bmp||Barometric Pressure||300 – 1100 hPa|
Related Case Study
EMS Announce New Range of Bertin Coriolis Bioaerosol Samplers
EMS is delighted to announce that we are now offering a range of Bertin Bioaerosol samplers for the assessment and control of airborne contamination.
OdourSonde™ Odorous Gas Monitor
A real-time gas monitor providing measurements for key nuisance gases allowing the detection and identification of odour.
Sintrol DUMO Ambient Air Dust Monitor
Continuous dust monitor designed for industrial applications and early detection of explosive atmospheres