JH3E, JH3ER and JH3EX
A heated sample line designed to maintain optimal sample integrity during gas sample process.Full product information
- Available ATEX certified (JH3EX) for use in hazardous environments
- No condensate formation to ensure samples retain their integrity
The JH3E / JH3ER / JH3EX heated sample line helps to prevent condensation-related inaccuracies in your gas analysis. Heated lines maintain gas samples at a controlled temperature, preventing condensation and preserving sample integrity. The heated line has robust external protection for use in challenging conditions and to guarantee longevity, minimise downtime and reduce maintenance cost.
Available as ATEX certified (JH3EX) for use in potentially hazardous environments.
- Extractive gas analysis
- Emission and process monitoring
- Installation in Zone 1, 2 or 21, 22
- Transport of sample gas from sample point to analysis system
- To stay safely above the acid dew point
- Protection against measured value falsification and frost
Related Case Study
Fortnightly Bulletin - 26th February 2024
Two-thirds of councils are not confident they will be able to fund the additional services required to implement simpler recycling reforms, according to a survey by the District Council Network.
JES-360 Gas Sampling Probe for Pre-Filter Back Flush
A reliable and accurate gas sampling probe with integrated pre-filter back flush
JES-301L Gas Sampling Probe
A versatile heated gas sampling probe that reliably removes dust particles from sample gas to stop heated lines becoming blocked.