JES-301L Gas Sampling Probe
A versatile heated gas sampling probe that reliably removes dust particles from sample gas to stop heated lines becoming blocked.Full product information
- Convenient filter replacement – easy, tool-free filter element change.
- Homogenous heating without cold spots to stop condensational problems such as blocking lines and loss of water-soluble gas components
The JCT JES-301L Gas Sampling Probe is a reliable and versatile solution for obtaining accurate gas samples in various applications. Built with durability and precision, it is easy to install, requires low maintenance, and is compatible with a range of gases.
The JES-301L can enhance your gas analysis capabilities and provide consistent results.
- Representative continuous gas sampling in processes containing dust and humidity
- Extractive gas analysis
- Emission (CEMS) and process monitoring
- Removal of dust from the sample gas
Related Case Study
Fortnightly Bulletin - 12th February 2024
Amazon has announced that it has signed a Corporate Power Purchase Agreement (CPPA) with ENGIE, regarding Ocean Winds’ Moray West offshore wind farm in Scotland.
JES-360 Gas Sampling Probe for Pre-Filter Back Flush
A reliable and accurate gas sampling probe with integrated pre-filter back flush
JH3E, JH3ER and JH3EX
A heated sample line designed to maintain optimal sample integrity during gas sample process.