JHBE and JHBEX Self-regulating Heated sample line
A self-regulating heated sample line designed to maintain optimal sample integrity during gas analysis.Full product information
- Available ATEX certified (JHBEX) for use in hazardous environments.
- Precise temperature control with self-regulating heating technology that adapts to varying environmental conditions.
- No condensate formation to ensure samples retain their integrity.
- Easy to cut to length and assemble at site (available per meter, max 130m per roll)
The JHBE / JHBEX advanced heated line ensures accurate results through regulating the temperature of sample gas, preventing condensation, and consequently minimising loss of volatile components. The JHBE / JHBEX is reliable and user-friendly.
Available as ATEX certified (JHBEX) for use in potentially hazardous environments.
- Extractive gas analysis
- Emission and process monitoring
- Installation in zonw 1, 2 or 21, 22
- Transport of sample gas from sample point to analysis system
- To stay safely above the acid dew point
- Protection against freezing
- To prevent measurement faults
Related Case Study
Fortnightly Bulletin - 12th February 2024
Amazon has announced that it has signed a Corporate Power Purchase Agreement (CPPA) with ENGIE, regarding Ocean Winds’ Moray West offshore wind farm in Scotland.
JCM-300 Peltier Sample Gas Cooler
An ideal solution for precise and efficient gas sample cooling in applications with limited space.
JES-360 Gas Sampling Probe for Pre-Filter Back Flush
A reliable and accurate gas sampling probe with integrated pre-filter back flush