- Centralise your environmental performance data
- Integrate your legacy or EMS supplied equipment
- View graphs and export data at the touch of a button
- Get the information you need, when and where you need it
- User defined alerts and alarms
- Forewarning of an issue before it becomes a problem
What is eDAS®?
eDAS® is a data acquisition system which collates, centralises and presents your on-site environmental monitoring data. Depending on your specific requirements, eDAS® can be implemented and accessed in three versions with optional features and a Support Package to suit your specific monitoring requirements.
eDAS® provides an increased visibility of environmental performance to help identify cost savings, enable improved decision support, environmental awareness and business efficiency
eDAS® Site allows you to view and centralise your environmental performance data through an on-site touchscreen PC for a real-time display of data on site.
Housed in a durable, branded enclosure, eDAS® Site presents your data in easy to read exportable graphs, ideal for presenting environmental performance data to regulatory bodies.
The eDAS® software application is configured for your specific monitoring alarming requirements, allowing you to set logged local audio visual alarms alerting you of a breach or an imminent breach to aid effective decision support and improved management of environmental performance.
eDAS® is capable of consolidating data from a wide range of regulatory monitoring equipment and can integrate your legacy or EMS supplied equipment in one simple solution. eDAS® can integrate with your:
Water and Effluent Monitoring
- Automatic water samplers
- Flow meters
- pH and temperature sensors
- Water quality monitoring sensors
- Bund water monitoring
- Interceptor monitors
- Containment systems
Air and Emissions Monitoring
- Collate and monitor your energy usage
- Set SMART energy efficiency targets
- Maintain compliance with legislation
- Maintain compliance with permit requirements
- Pin point usage within your organisation
eDAS® Support Package
As part of your eDAS® solution, you may wish to opt for our eDAS® Support Package which includes, system health checks, call outs and remote telephone and email support for your eDAS®. The Support Package gives you the added peace of mind and ensures your environmental monitoring system is working to its full capacity and presenting accurate and reliable data.
Opting for an eDAS® Support Package offers you:
- A guaranteed call out response time
- No unexpected call out charges
- Experienced technical support with potential to remotely diagnose (subject to granted permission)
- The latest software updates
Related Case Studies
Aerobic and Anaerobic Digestion
This week’s blog will focus on two technological approaches to managing food waste in line with the waste hierarchy: aerobic and anaerobic digestion.
eDAS® Web is a secure cloud based platform which allows you to centralise and view your environmental monitoring data from a remote location.
eDAS® Ultima offers you flexibility by centralising and presenting your data on both an on-site touchscreen PC and a secure cloud based platform.