Introduction to Environmental Auditing Training Course
- Learn how to audit successfully
- What to do before, during and after an audit
- Transferable skills
- Can be used to audit systems other than ISO 14001
- Tailored course
- Using your own documents and procedures
Who is the course for?
Those responsible for carrying out environmental audits. This includes site audits and audits of management systems.
What will I learn?
The difference between audit types. You will learn what to do before, during and after an audit. This course uses ISO 14001 for reference, but the skills learned can be applied to other standards.
Which topics are covered?
- An introduction to auditing
- Audit types
- Preparing for an audit
- Conducting an audit
- Following up an audit
- Understand how to carry out a successful audit
- Ensure you carry out useful audits
- Meet your ISO 14001 requirements
- Flexible delivery around client business needs and the needs of the candidate
Why choose us?
Unlike most training providers, our dedicated training team is comprised of practicing environmental consultants. As part of their day-to-day role, our trainers work with some of the UK’s largest organisations to help them maintain compliance with environmental legislation. This means that our team is positioned perfectly to deliver training content as well as real-world advice and working case-studies. EMS also offer flexible delivery options and can deliver courses at your premises.