Introduction to Environmental Awareness Level 1 (eLearning)
All staff, particularly those new to their role and where a basic understanding of the environment is required through an induction
1 – 2 hours
Did you know?
- You have a duty of care to ensure that staff understand their roles and responsibilities of protecting the environment.
- eLearning is proven to increase learner knowledge retention by 25% to 60%.
- Research finds that you could typically save between 50% and 70% when replacing instructor-based training with eLearning.
|Admin Services (Optional)
|Availability of Licenses
From Order being Placed
|2 working days
|4 working days
|To be agreed at time of order
|Available upon request
|To be agreed at time of order
For more information and to purchase licenses please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrated into your Existing Learning Management System
You can also purchase an unlimited licence option of this course. Using SCORM (Shareable Content Object Reference Model), you can integrate and embed this course module into your own existing learning management system and brand it with your company logo. This is perfect for staff inductions, allowing you to fulfil your duty of care and make sure staff are well informed about their responsibility to manage their environmental impact. For more information on the unlimited license option, please contact Rebecca Chapman directly on email@example.com
If you would like to find out more about the course capabilities, pricing and how it could benefit your business – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save money in comparison to classroom learning, particularly when signing up for a larger number of licenses
- Fulfil your duty of care and manage environmental responsibilities as a business
- Learn what your legal responsibilities are when dealing with waste
- Convenient and flexible to complete at your own pace through online modules around other work commitments
- Can be integrated into your existing learning management system
- Reduce your environmental impact - less paper is used and less energy is consumed than traditional classroom training
- Accessible from anywhere in the world at any time
- Designed by a practising environmental expert to you give you an overview of the main types of pollution and its consequences
- Ideal for your staff inductions
Who is the course for?
All staff, particularly those new to their role and where a basic understanding of the environment is required.
What will I learn?
This course is designed to help learners understand what the environment is and why it is important to protect it. Topics covered include the different types of pollution, how pollution is caused and why it is important to prevent it. As they work through the modules learners will come to understand how reducing negative environmental impacts benefits our health and the economy. Finally, the course covers their legal responsibilities when dealing with waste and the consequences of ignoring them.
Which topics are covered?
- What is the environment?
- What is pollution and what are the main types?
- The costs of pollution to our health, the economy and the environment
- Environmental aspects and their impacts
- Waste, air and water management
- Legal responsibilities when dealing with waste and the consequences of ignoring them
- Flexible approach, where learners can complete the course at their own pace
- All delivered online, saving you money on travel, venue and material costs
- Interactive, engaging content that tests your knowledge
- No limit on how many employees can take the course
- Helps improve company environmental performance
What is included in the course?
Learners that complete the course will receive a downloadable certificate that can be held on personnel training records.
Why choose us?
Unlike most training providers, out dedicated training team is comprised of practising environmental consultants. As part of their day-to-day role, our trainers work with some of the UK’s largest organisations to help them maintain compliance with environmental legislation. This means that our team is positioned perfectly to deliver training content as well as real-world advice and working case-studies. EMS also offer flexible delivery options and can deliver courses at your premises.