NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
- Manage your environmental risks
- Understand your legal compliance issues
- Five-day course tuition
- Delivered by a practicing environmental consultant
- No hidden fees
Who is the course for?
Those responsible for managing environmental risk and maintaining environmental compliance.
What will I learn?
The topics covered in this 5-day course will take an in depth look at the importance of environmental management systems. This course is a more in-depth version of the NEBOSH Award in Environmental Awareness at Work.
Which topics are covered?
- Environment Management Systems
- Impact Assessments
- Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Pollution Control
- Planning for and dealing with Environmental Emergencies
- Delivery by an experienced trainer who is contactable throughout the course duration
- Flexible delivery around client business needs and the needs of the candidate
- Demonstrates a commitment to the environment
- Improves company performance and helps to reduce environmental risks
- Meets the academic criteria to gain the globally recognised IEMA Associate (AIEMA) membership
What is included in the course?
The course includes five days classroom tuition from one of our experienced Environmental Consultants. Following the course, you will complete an environmental audit of your workplace and sit a two-hour written examination.
Why choose us?
Unlike most training providers, our dedicated training team is comprised of practicing environmental consultants. As part of their day-to-day role, our trainers work with some of the UK’s largest organisations to help them maintain compliance with environmental legislation. This means that our team is positioned perfectly to deliver training content as well as real-world advice and working case-studies. EMS also offer flexible delivery options and can deliver courses at your premises. We are able to deliver this course in-house at your premises.