CITB – Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS)
- Increase environmental awareness
- Learn about legislation and best practice
- Construction specific
- Using real examples and case studies
- Can be delivered in-house at customer sites or remotely over 2 consecutive days
Who is the course for?
Construction site managers, supervisors and foremen
What will I learn?
The course covers topics designed to boost your environmental awareness and help you to better manage environmental resources on construction sites.
Which topics are covered?
- Environmental impacts and the issues associated with construction activities
- Environmental Management Systems
- Waste management
- Pollution prevention and contaminated land
- Water management
- How to be a good neighbour
- Being a responsible contractor
- Demonstrates a commitment to the environment
- Meets the basic environmental knowledge required by the sub-contract chain as required by major contractors
Why choose us?
Unlike most training providers, our dedicated training team is comprised of practising environmental consultants. As part of their day-to-day role, our trainers work with some of the UK’s largest organisations to help them maintain compliance with environmental legislation. This means that our team is positioned perfectly to deliver training content as well as real-world advice and working case-studies. EMS also offer flexible delivery options and can deliver courses at your premises or remotely.