Waste Documentation Training
- Understand waste management
- Get an appreciation for Duty of Care and how it applies to you
- Complete paperwork correctly
- Know exactly what paperwork you need to complete and how
- Use your own documentation
- This course can be tailored to your procedures
Who is the course for?
Those responsible for managing waste and completing waste documentation.
What will I learn?
You will gain an understanding on what waste is and how it needs to be managed to meet legislative requirements.
Which topics are covered?
- What is waste?
- Legal requirements of waste management
- Understanding waste documentation
- Knowing when to use waste documentation
- How to complete waste documentation
- Meet your legal requirements in regards to waste management
- Ensure all waste documentation is completed correctly
- Flexible delivery around client business needs and the needs of the candidate
- Demonstrates a commitment to the environment
Why choose us?
Unlike most training providers, our dedicated training team is comprised of practising environmental consultants. As part of their day-to-day role, our trainers work with some of the UK’s largest organisations to help them maintain compliance with environmental legislation. This means that our team is positioned perfectly to deliver training content as well as real-world advice and working case-studies. EMS also offer flexible delivery options and can deliver courses at your premises.