Flood Risk Activity Permit Applications
This permit, which is issued by the Environment Agency, is required if you want to do work: on or near a main river, on or near a flood defence structure, in a flood plain, on or near a sea defence.
- Apply for a Flood Risk Activity permit
- Required for all flood risk activities
- Expert guidance through the process
- Have everything in place to be able to follow the rules
- Liaison service with the Environment Agency
- Ensure that your application is completed efficiently
There are several steps to applying for a Flood Risk Activities standard permit, all of which our environmental consultants can guide you through. They include:
- Ensuring your business can follow the rules stated
- Filling in the application form and providing any supporting material
- Checking your activity against the generic risk assessment
- Checking if you can’t apply for a standard permit because your works are too close to a flood defence structure of an environmentally sensitive location
- Prepare an Environmental Management System that describes how you’ll manage any risk
Related Case Studies
Accreditations & Awards
Adapting to online learning: what will your business gain?
Online training has seen a dramatic increase in recent years, with a surge in both academia and across corporate and industry sectors. Online learning, or E-learning, is a form of distance learning that uses virtual tools and materials to provide engaging content in a flexible approach.