Risk and Liability Management
Once liabilities have been identified and financially quantified, our experts can develop strategies to manage these risks.
- Develop strategies to manage identified risks
- While ensuring they do not adversely affect your business
- Dedicated consultant to work closely with your business
- To understand your objectives and management approach
- A point of contact throughout the process
- Clear chain of communication while liabilities are addressed
EMS provides the necessary expertise during the process to ensure that dealing with these environmental liabilities does not adversely affect you or your investments.
Our dedicated consultant will work closely with you and your business to understand your objectives, internal management approaches and appetite for risk. They will act as a point of contact so you can feel assured that you have a clear chain of communication while the liabilities are addressed and managed.
Related Case Studies
Accreditations & Awards
Fortnightly Bulletin - 18th October 2021
Our fortnightly bulletin provides you with news articles, legal updates, key dates and webinars from the environmental sector.
"Unblocktober" - how can we protect our water systems?
This month is Unblocktober, a month-long national campaign to prevent sewer blockages and protect our ocean. For decades our population has spilled harmful products down our drains which can lead to blockages, fatbergs and pollution in our oceans.