Risk and Liability Management
Once liabilities have been identified and financially quantified, our experts can develop strategies to manage these risks.
- Develop strategies to manage identified risks
- While ensuring they do not adversely affect your business
- Dedicated consultant to work closely with your business
- To understand your objectives and management approach
- A point of contact throughout the process
- Clear chain of communication while liabilities are addressed
EMS provides the necessary expertise during the process to ensure that dealing with these environmental liabilities does not adversely affect you or your investments.
Our dedicated consultant will work closely with you and your business to understand your objectives, internal management approaches and appetite for risk. They will act as a point of contact so you can feel assured that you have a clear chain of communication while the liabilities are addressed and managed.
This service forms part of our overall Environmental Due Diligence service.
Related Case Study
Accreditations & Awards
Fortnightly Bulletin - 12th February 2024
Amazon has announced that it has signed a Corporate Power Purchase Agreement (CPPA) with ENGIE, regarding Ocean Winds’ Moray West offshore wind farm in Scotland.