Climate Change Adaptation Plan
A Climate Change Adaptation Plan can safeguard your business from future climate impacts.
Climate change impacts increase the risk of disruption to businesses. According to the UK Climate Change Risk Assessment, the UK is projected to see an increase in the frequency and intensity of weather-related hazards including heat waves and flooding.
An adaptation plan outlines the methods through which we can respond to the current and future impacts of climate change. As part of an adaptation plan a Climate Change Risk Assessment will be undertaken.
An adaptation strategy and its subsequent risk assessment will deliver a climate change response which appropriately safeguards the wellbeing of individuals and the sustainability of a company for its future longevity, ensuring that you are best positioned to cope with future stresses.
Vulnerabilities in infrastructure can leave you open to business disruptions which may affect those further along the supply chain, consumers and your local community. A climate change adaptation plan from our experts can mitigate this and could also yield new business opportunities or savings due to improved process efficiency.
What to Expect
- The assessment of your business to identify vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement
- Strategies to help you deal with risk and framework for you to action these
- Comprehensive consultancy support
- Proactive management of climate risk
- Cost and time savings through identifying and addressing vulnerabilities
- Improve adaptive capacity across your business
- Embeds climate resilience across your systems and processes
Related Case Study
Accreditations & Awards
Fortnightly Bulletin - 15th August 2022
The Energy Security Bill was introduced into Parliament on the 6th July 2022. The Bill aims to deliver a more affordable and secure energy system for the long term, following a rise in the global demand for energy and the price of gas reaching historically high levels.