- Cancel your permit at any time
- Remove the stress of the process for your business
- Expert guidance and liaison service
- Ensure the surrender happens with minimal fuss
- Dedicated consultant for your organisation
- Talk through the options and make the right decision
If you no longer need your environmental permit, you can cancel it at any time. This is known as ‘surrendering’ your permit, and our team of experts can guide you through the process to ensure it is carried out correctly and quickly.
- No longer need it. For example, if you’ve stopped doing the activity your permit covered.
- Want to reduce the area of land your permit covers.
You can cancel your permit if you:
In some instances, making changes to your business doesn’t necessarily mean you have to surrender your permit. We can discuss the options with you to ensure that you make the right decision for your organisation. For example, you don’t need to cancel your permit if you want to:
- Transfer your permit to other people.
- Remove people from a permit.
- Remove activities from your permit.
In these cases, our permit variation service can instead help you and guide you through any necessary processes.
Related Case Studies
Accreditations & Awards
What is Europe doing to tackle plastic waste?
In this week’s blog, we would like to discuss what is being done in Europe to tackle plastic waste, and most importantly what should be doing to overcome these issues.