During a waste audit, our experienced environmental expert carries out a methodical review of your business to determine the amount and types of waste that are generated by your company.
- Full audit by an environmental expert
- Address a requirement that many see as difficult or risky
- Ensure your business remains legally compliant
- While your business targets continue to be achieved
- Review your business processes and practices
- Receive recommendations for required changes
During a waste audit, our experienced environmental expert carries out a methodical review of your business to determine the amount and types of waste that are generated by your company – and what you do with it. This process not only ensures you dispose of any waste responsibly and legally, but can also help you to reduce the amount of waste your company generates by recommending where you can reuse material and/or improve processes.
The resulting benefits of a waste audit include:
- Legal compliance.
- Improved environmental performance.
- Ongoing cost savings due to improved efficiencies.
- Identifications of new sources of revenue.
- Peace of mind that your waste contractors are also legally compliant and efficient.
Related Case Studies
Accreditations & Awards
Permit Granted: What are the Next Steps?
In our final blog on environmental permitting, we will be discussing your compliance obligations now that you have received a permit for your regulated facility.