Coriolis® MICRO – Bioaerosol and Particulate Sampler
Battery operated bioaerosol sampler with high flow samplingFull product information
- Adapted to sample for small diameter particles including viruses, bacteria, moulds, pollens and spores
- Compatible with many downstream analysis types – culture, PCR, qPCR, ELISA
- High sampling rate – 300 L/min
- Long term collection options for up to 6 hour sampling
- Portable and battery operated
- Conforms to ISO 14698
Coriolis μ is an innovative biological air sampler for bio-contamination assessment, mainly dedicated to air quality control and air quality monitoring in environmental and pollution research, pharmaceutical, food and veterinary industries, biomedical and health environment.
Based on wet cyclonic technology, combined with a high air flow rate, Coriolis μ offers the most efficient particle collection in 10 minutes. Biological particles such as toxins, viruses, bacteria, moulds, pollen and spores are collected and concentrated in a liquid ready to be analysed with microbiological, cellular and molecular biology methods.
Related Case Studies
Coriolis® COMPACT - Bioaerosol and Particulate Sampler
Highly portable bioaerosol sampler with dry cyclonic collector
Coriolis® RECON – Ruggedised Bioaerosol Sampler
High flow bioaerosol sampler ruggedised for harsh environments