In-Situ Aqua TROLL 200 Level, Pressure, Conductivity and Temperature Logger
- Compact design and titanium construction
- Ideal for harsh water level and water quality monitoring deployments Flexible outputs
- Flexible outputs
- Includes 4-20mA, SDI-12 and Modbus RS-485
- Accurate data with low drift
- Factory calibrated and validated to NIST standards
The In-Situ Aqua TROLL 200 measures and records water level, pressure, conductivity, and temperature. The rugged, compact design and titanium construction is ideal for a range of water quality applications and harsh monitoring environments.
- Full range conductivity with optimum accuracy – 5 to 100,000 uS/cm
- Vented (gauged) or non-vented (absolute) pressure measurement
- Dynamic density compensation for accurate pressure measurement
Conductivity measurements can be used to characterise water quality changes relative to a baseline or to estimate the concentration of contaminants. The In-Situ Aqua TROLL 100 and Aqua TROLL 200 instruments measure and log conductivity and temperature. The Aqua TROLL 200 also includes water level and pressure logging.
Rugged, Compact Design
- Use in harsh environments. Titanium construction resists fouling and is chemical- and corrosion-resistant.
- Deploy 1.83-cm (0.72-in) diameter instruments into narrow wells
- Reduce power consumption. Batteries have a typical life of 5 years when reading every 15 minutes. 8-36 VDC input is compatible with external batteries and solar power.
- Use the TROLL Shield Antifouling System to reduce biofouling and extend deployments by up to 6 weeks.
- Use dynamic density compensation to collect accurate water level data in environments where salinity values may vary.
- Receive factory-calibrated instruments that are validated with NIST- traceable standards.
- Deploy for long-term monitoring. Instruments operate with very low drift.
- Integrate into telemetry and SCADA systems. Outputs include standard Modbus/RS485, SDI-12, and 4-20 mA.
- Easily connect to RuggedReader Handheld PC or PC.
- Use RuggedCable Systems with titanium twist-lock connectors for quick, reliable connections.
- Simplify instrument setup, automate site management, and view real-time results with Win-Situ Software
- Aquifer storage and recovery systems
- Coastal deployments-Saltwater intrusion monitoring, storm surge analysis, and estuary/wetland research
- Remediation site and mine water monitoring
- Stormwater monitoring programs
- TROLL Shield System Extends Deployments
When used to coastal and high-fouling sites, the TROLL Shield Antifouling System fights biofouling of the Aqua TROLL Instrument and its conductivity cell. Reduced sensor fouling extends deployments by up to 6 weeks and improves instrument accuracy and performance. Use the coiled copper guard with both the Aqua TROLL 100 and 200 Instruments. Use the copper nose cone with the Aqua TROLL 200. For optimum performance, replace the guard every 6 months
Related Case Studies
EMS Announce Exciting New Partnership with Dust Monitoring Specialists Sintrol
EMS is delighted to announce an exciting new partnership with one of the world’s largest dust monitor manufacturers, Sintrol.
ATI Q45/ORP AutoClean pH/ORP Monitor
A pH/ORP monitor with a self-cleaning function - designed for wastewater monitoring applications.
Hach SC1000 Multiparameter Universal Controller
A modular system consisting of a display module and at least one probe module connected via a digital network.