ISCO 5800 MCERTS Refrigerated Automatic Wastewater Sampler
MCERTS accredited refrigerated automatic wastewater sampler that provides accurate and repeatable samples ideal for compliance-based sampling.Full product information
- MCERTS accredited in accoradance with Environment Agency standards
- Repeatable, accurate sample delivery ideal for compliance-based sampling
- Maintain the integrity of your samples with the high-performance cooling system
The ISCO 5800 is an MCERTS accredited refrigerated automatic wastewater sampler, ideal for use in industrial monitoring applications. You can program the 5800 to take composite and sequential samples according to both time and flow pacing depending on your needs – helping you to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
Active cooling prevents sample degradation when you require time-sensitive samples. This autosampler is equipped to collect variable sample volumes and dispense them into one of thirteen bottle configurations.
The ISCO 5800 features a tough double-walled cabinet, meaning that your samples are protected despite the ambient conditions. Active temperature regulation ensures that samples do not degrade, and their integrity is maintained ready for laboratory testing and analysis.
- Composite or sequential sampling
- Operating range of -29 to 49°C – without additional heaters
- Four digital alarm outputs
- 4-20 mA and DC pulse flow meter input
- Four stored programs
- Lifting handles for easy installation
- Visual error indicator
Related Case Study
Fortnightly Bulletin - 12th February 2024
Amazon has announced that it has signed a Corporate Power Purchase Agreement (CPPA) with ENGIE, regarding Ocean Winds’ Moray West offshore wind farm in Scotland.
Endress+Hauser Portable ATEX Water Sampler
The Endress and Hauser Liquiport 2000EX Automatic Water Sampler is engineered for ATEX Zone 1 applications.
ISCO 6712 MCERTS Portable Autosampler
An MCERTS accredited, rugged, portable autosampler with excellent integration and communication capabilities.