Fuji Electric ZPAF Biomass Gas Analyser
Simultaneously and continuously measure the concentration of CH4, CO2, H2S, and O2 in biogas.Full product information
- Highly sensitive gas analyser ideal for use in biogas plants
- User-friendly operation
- Simultaneous and continuous gas monitoring
- Compact and lightweight design
- Easy Maintenance and automatic calibration
The ZPAF provides high stability and its compact and lightweight design makes it ideal for use within a Biogas plant.
The easy to use backlit LCD display makes operation of this gas analyser simple.
- Landfill site, waste storage sites
- Upstream and downstream gas treatment biogas
- Digesters and fermenters
- Sewage treatment plants and laboratories
CO2 and CH4 are measured by non-dispersion infrared method (NDIR). O2 is measured by fuel cell. H2S is measured by constant-potential electrolytic method.
Related Case Study
Fortnightly Bulletin - 12th February 2024
Amazon has announced that it has signed a Corporate Power Purchase Agreement (CPPA) with ENGIE, regarding Ocean Winds’ Moray West offshore wind farm in Scotland.
Fuji Electric ZPB High Performance Infrared Gas Analyser
A high performance analyser capable of simultaneous and continuous measurement of up to 5 components in a sample gas.
Fuji Electric ZRE MCERTS Multigas Analyser
A multigas analyser capable of simultaneous and continuous measurement of up to 5 components in a sample gas.