Fuji Electric ZPAF Biomass Gas Analyser
Simultaneously and continuously measure the concentration of CH4, CO2, H2S, and O2 in biogas.Full product information
- Highly sensitive gas analyser ideal for use in biogas plants
- User-friendly operation
- Simultaneous and continuous gas monitoring
- Compact and lightweight design
- Easy Maintenance and automatic calibration
The ZPAF provides high stability and its compact and lightweight design makes it ideal for use within a Biogas plant.
The easy to use backlit LCD display makes operation of this gas analyser simple.
- Landfill site, waste storage sites
- Upstream and downstream gas treatment biogas
- Digesters and fermenters
- Sewage treatment plants and laboratories
CO2 and CH4 are measured by non-dispersion infrared method (NDIR). O2 is measured by fuel cell. H2S is measured by constant-potential electrolytic method.
Related Case Studies
Fortnightly Bulletin – 1st March 2021
Our first March update is here. Our free environmental bulletin is packed with legal updates, interesting news articles and online events - helping you to remain environmentally compliant.
Chemiluminescence detection technology measures NO, or NO/NO 2 /NO x concentrations all in one analyser.
SERVOPRO 4900 Multigas
A high-specification, digital continuous emissions analyser. The system provides you with a complete monitoring solution for flue gas analysis.