Fuji Electric ZPAF Biomass Gas Analyser
Simultaneously and continuously measure the concentration of CH4, CO2, H2S, and O2 in biogas.Full product information
- Highly sensitive gas analyser ideal for use in biogas plants
- User-friendly operation
- Simultaneous and continuous gas monitoring
- Compact and lightweight design
- Easy Maintenance and automatic calibration
The ZPAF provides high stability and its compact and lightweight design makes it ideal for use within a Biogas plant.
The easy to use backlit LCD display makes operation of this gas analyser simple.
- Landfill site, waste storage sites
- Upstream and downstream gas treatment biogas
- Digesters and fermenters
- Sewage treatment plants and laboratories
CO2 and CH4 are measured by non-dispersion infrared method (NDIR). O2 is measured by fuel cell. H2S is measured by constant-potential electrolytic method.
Related Case Studies
Fortnightly Bulletin 7th June
Our fortnightly bulletin provides you with news, updates to legislation, and interesting webinars from the environmental sector.
Precise measurement of sulphur dioxide in ambient air using proven pulsed UV Fluorescent technology. Ideal for industrial applications that require ultra-low emissions monitoring of sulphur dioxide.
Fuji Electric ZFK8/ZKM In-situ Zirconia Oxygen Analyser
Designed to effectively and continuously measure the oxygen concentration of combustion exhaust gases produced by industrial boilers or furnaces.