Fuji Electric ZPAF Biomass Gas Analyser
- Highly sensitive gas analyser ideal for use in biogas plants
- User-friendly operation
- Simultaneous and continuous gas monitoring
- Compact and lightweight design
- Easy Maintenance and automatic calibration
The ZPAF provides high stability and its compact and lightweight design makes it ideal for use within a Biogas plant.
The easy to use backlit LCD display makes operation of this gas analyser simple.
- Landfill site, waste storage sites
- Upstream and downstream gas treatment biogas
- Digesters and fermenters
- Sewage treatment plants and laboratories
CO2 and CH4 are measured by non-dispersion infrared method (NDIR). O2 is measured by fuel cell. H2S is measured by constant-potential electrolytic method.
Related Case Studies
Adapting to online learning: what will your business gain?
Online training has seen a dramatic increase in recent years, with a surge in both academia and across corporate and industry sectors. Online learning, or E-learning, is a form of distance learning that uses virtual tools and materials to provide engaging content in a flexible approach.
Fuji Electric ZFK8/ZKM In-situ Zirconia Oxygen Analyser
Designed to effectively and continuously measure the oxygen concentration of combustion exhaust gases produced by industrial boilers or furnaces.
Fuji Electric ZRE MCERTS Multigas Analyser
A multigas analyser capable of simultaneous and continuous measurement of up to 5 components in a sample gas.