EMS is Proud to Announce the Launch of CEMS Navigator
3 November 2020
Trust EMS to guide you through the design, procurement, and management of the right CEMS solution for you.
We know that determining which Continuous Emissions Monitoring System (CEMS) solution works best for your needs can be a confusing and arduous task.
Our new CEMS Navigator offering means that we can support you on all aspects of your CEMS project. You will receive independent expert guidance to ensure the best outcome for your application.
Our brand-new CEMS Navigator Selection Tool compares the wide variety of technical data and supplier specific analyser benefits, helping to identify the best “fit for purpose” analyser for your needs.
- Project Management – We will effectively manage your CEMS project to ensure it is successful, on-specification and on time.
- CEMS Design – Our in-house expertise and experience mean we will design a CEMS system that perfectly meets your requirements.
- Installation and Commissioning – Our experienced engineers will deliver, install and commission your system.
- eDAS® Data Acquisition and Reporting Software – eDAS® will fulfil your reporting needs and will display and store your emissions monitoring data on an easy to read display and cloud-based dashboard
- Service Support – Our flexible, total-care support will help you to meet and maintain compliance.
- MCERTS Emissions Monitoring – Our fully accredited stack emissions monitoring teams will provide you with compliance with your permit and BS EN 14181 QAL2 and AST surveys to calibrate and verify your CEMS installation.