Environmental Legal Compliance Support Service
As legislation surrounding environmental management becomes more complex, our team of environmental experts can give you peace of mind that your environmental legal responsibilities are met.
Our subscription service is available in 3 different formats: bronze, silver and gold. However, if your business’ requirements do not perfectly align with one of our packages, we can amend the package to meet the needs of your business.
|Quarterly Report||Consultancy Support||Snapshot Site Audit*||Quarterly Legal Register Updates||Training Discount**||Cost (excl. VAT)|
** Excludes registration fees for accredited courses
The environmental legal compliance support service includes:
- Quarterly report, emailed to nominated personnel, containing information on new and amended legislation, as well as news, guidance, consultations, case law, prosecutions and expert commentary
- Set number of hours of consultancy support delivered in various formats – email, phone, site visit, etc.
- Snapshot environmental audit to review site operations against legal requirements and an associated compliance action plan
- Quarterly legal register updates on new, amended or revoked legislation which will be made available in easily digestible summaries with explicit commentary on how to maintain compliance
- Discounts on accredited and non-accredited training courses provided by our practicing environmental consultants
Environmental legal registers produced by our environmental consultants will include a summary of all regulatory requirements and guidance documents, remarks on the requirements placed on your business, the associated regulator and a summary of control measures that are in place to ensure compliance. The legal register will include regulatory categories such as waste management, energy management, statutory nuisance and hazardous substances.
All our environmental consultants have extensive knowledge of various industry sectors and established relationships with regulatory bodies, providing assurance that the advice and guidance you receive is informed and up to date. By utilising our team of experts, your business will experience numerous benefits:
- Maintaining environmental legal compliance and keeping an up-to-date legal register
- Compliance with Clauses 6.1.3 and 9.1.2 of ISO 14001:2015 (where an accredited Environmental Management System is in place)
- Consistent guidance and support from a dedicated environmental consultant with further access to the EMS Advisory Team
- Continuous environmental improvement and proactive environmental management leading to potential cost savings due to increases in efficiencies
- Knowledge and insight into industry best practice and environmental events (webinars, seminars, expos, etc.)
As practicing environmental consultants, we understand that it is not a one size fits all when it comes to maintaining compliance as each business will have different requirements. In order to ensure we are meeting the needs of your business, we have aimed to make this service as flexible as possible. Therefore, if you think this service would better suit your business with one or two adjustments let us know. For example, some of our existing customers utilise the time allotted to the snapshot environmental audit as extra consultancy support time to help develop their Environmental Management System or close-out actions from their own internal environmental audits.
If your business has requirements for health and safety legal compliance updates, this can be discussed as an additional cost alongside the environmental legal compliance updates. For further information on this, please contact Megan Such at email@example.com.
Related Case Studies
Accreditations & Awards
Permit Granted: What are the Next Steps?
In our final blog on environmental permitting, we will be discussing your compliance obligations now that you have received a permit for your regulated facility.