In-Situ Level TROLL Series
A series of level loggers designed for storm water, coastal and river monitoring applications.Full product information
- Low power consumption makes it ideal for long-term deployment
- Simple integration into existing SCADA systems
- Simplified data management
The In-Situ Level TROLL family consists of the Level TROLL 500, 700 and newly released Level TROLL 400. The Level TROLL family is a series of powerful water level loggers designed for storm water, coastal and river monitoring applications. The In-Situ Level TROLL family offers superb accuracy, and easy integration into existing SCADA systems.
In-Situ Level TROLL 700
- Designed for aquifer characterisation.
- Vented (gauged) and non-vented (absolute) instruments.
- Linear, fast linear, linear average, event, step linear and true logarithmic logging modes.
- Titanium construction for all applications (0.72″ OD)
In-Situ Level TROLL 500
- Designed for all groundwater and surface-water monitoring.
- Vented or non-vented instrument.
- Linear, fast linear and event logging modes.
- Titanium body ideal for harsh environments (0.72″ OD)
Related Case Studies
Fortnightly Bulletin - 18th October 2021
Our fortnightly bulletin provides you with news articles, legal updates, key dates and webinars from the environmental sector.
"Unblocktober" - how can we protect our water systems?
This month is Unblocktober, a month-long national campaign to prevent sewer blockages and protect our ocean. For decades our population has spilled harmful products down our drains which can lead to blockages, fatbergs and pollution in our oceans.
Hach US9000 Ultrasonic Sensors
The Hach US9000 Ultrasonic Sensor series provides a variety of independent level-measuring capabilities.
In-Situ Baro TROLL Instruments
A series of barometric and temperature loggers designed for use with the In-Situ level TROLL and In-Situ Rugged TROLL