In-Situ Level TROLL Series
A series of level loggers designed for storm water, coastal and river monitoring applications.Full product information
- Low power consumption makes it ideal for long-term deployment
- Simple integration into existing SCADA systems
- Simplified data management
The In-Situ Level TROLL family consists of the Level TROLL 500, 700 and newly released Level TROLL 400. The Level TROLL family is a series of powerful water level loggers designed for storm water, coastal and river monitoring applications. The In-Situ Level TROLL family offers superb accuracy, and easy integration into existing SCADA systems.
In-Situ Level TROLL 700
- Designed for aquifer characterisation.
- Vented (gauged) and non-vented (absolute) instruments.
- Linear, fast linear, linear average, event, step linear and true logarithmic logging modes.
- Titanium construction for all applications (0.72″ OD)
In-Situ Level TROLL 500
- Designed for all groundwater and surface-water monitoring.
- Vented or non-vented instrument.
- Linear, fast linear and event logging modes.
- Titanium body ideal for harsh environments (0.72″ OD)
Related Case Studies
The Solar Impulse Foundation has reached 1000 Solutions, and CENTAUR® made the list!
The Solar Impulse Foundation has now achieved 1000 labelled solutions and we are delighted to announce that our very own CENTAUR® received one.
In-Situ Rugged Water Level Meter
A series of durable, accurate level tapes designed for ground water monitoring applications.
In-Situ Level TROLL 400 Level Sensor
A non-vented water level, pressure and temperature logger - designed for monitoring situations when barometric pressure compensation is not required.