In-Situ Level TROLL Series
A series of level loggers designed for storm water, coastal and river monitoring applications.Full product information
- Low power consumption makes it ideal for long-term deployment
- Simple integration into existing SCADA systems
- Simplified data management
The In-Situ Level TROLL family consists of the Level TROLL 500, 700 and newly released Level TROLL 400. The Level TROLL family is a series of powerful water level loggers designed for storm water, coastal and river monitoring applications. The In-Situ Level TROLL family offers superb accuracy, and easy integration into existing SCADA systems.
In-Situ Level TROLL 700
- Designed for aquifer characterisation.
- Vented (gauged) and non-vented (absolute) instruments.
- Linear, fast linear, linear average, event, step linear and true logarithmic logging modes.
- Titanium construction for all applications (0.72″ OD)
In-Situ Level TROLL 500
- Designed for all groundwater and surface-water monitoring.
- Vented or non-vented instrument.
- Linear, fast linear and event logging modes.
- Titanium body ideal for harsh environments (0.72″ OD)
Related Case Studies
European Week for Waste Reduction – Invisible Waste
Do you know what Invisible waste is? Can you do your part to reduce your waste in everyday life? Read our blog to find out.
In-Situ Rugged Water Level Meter
A series of durable, accurate level tapes designed for ground water monitoring applications.
Hach US9000 Ultrasonic Sensors
The Hach US9000 Ultrasonic Sensor series provides a variety of independent level-measuring capabilities.