In-Situ Level TROLL Series
A series of level loggers designed for storm water, coastal and river monitoring applications.Full product information
- Low power consumption makes it ideal for long-term deployment
- Simple integration into existing SCADA systems
- Simplified data management
The In-Situ Level TROLL family consists of the Level TROLL 500, 700 and newly released Level TROLL 400. The Level TROLL family is a series of powerful water level loggers designed for storm water, coastal and river monitoring applications. The In-Situ Level TROLL family offers superb accuracy, and easy integration into existing SCADA systems.
In-Situ Level TROLL 700
- Designed for aquifer characterisation.
- Vented (gauged) and non-vented (absolute) instruments.
- Linear, fast linear, linear average, event, step linear and true logarithmic logging modes.
- Titanium construction for all applications (0.72″ OD)
In-Situ Level TROLL 500
- Designed for all groundwater and surface-water monitoring.
- Vented or non-vented instrument.
- Linear, fast linear and event logging modes.
- Titanium body ideal for harsh environments (0.72″ OD)
Related Case Studies
MCPD Flow Diagram
Updated permitting requirements are still being overlooked by many businesses across the UK, potentially putting them at risk of prosecution by the regulators. Do you know whether you need to comply? Use our handy tool below to see if you need a permit.
National Marine Week 2021
The 24th of July to the 8th of August is “National Marine Week” and aims to encourage us to celebrate our seaside wildlife. In celebration of our marine life, local events are taking place along the UK's coast such as rock-pooling, snorkelling and even dolphin surveys, detailed on The Wildlife Trusts' website.
In-Situ Level TROLL 400 Level Sensor
A non-vented water level, pressure and temperature logger - designed for monitoring situations when barometric pressure compensation is not required.